close

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpDXra9Zbk4

 

Sun rays come down as seen  
陽光灑下
when they hit the ground, 
一路四散在地下
Children spinning around 
孩童玩耍 轉阿轉
till they fall down down down. 
直到跌倒


I wait for you: it's been two hours now, 
我等著你 已經兩個小時了
You're still somewhere in town, 
你還在城市中的某個地方
Your dinners getting cold. 
你的晚餐涼了


I rest my case you are always this late, 
無言以對 你總是這麼會遲到
And you know how much I hate  
你很清楚我最氣
waiting around 'round 'round, 
你讓我等 等 等


Bitter heart, bitter heart tries to keep it all inside, 
心都涼了 心都涼了 還要藏起來 
Bitter heart, bitter heart shadows will help you try to hide, 
心都涼了 心都涼了 暗地比較好藏起來
Bitter heart, my bitter heart is gettin' just a little fragile,
心都涼了 我的心都涼了 變得比較脆弱了
Bitter heart, bitter heart of mine.
心都涼了 我的心都涼了


And then you come and tell me 
然後你到了
the same reason as you did yesterday, 
用的是跟昨天一模一樣的理由
So tell me whats her name. 
直接告訴我她的名字吧


Doo doo da dum, doo doo da dum, 
doo doo doo doo doo doo da da dum dum,
da da da da dum, da da da da dum, da da da da dum.


Bitter heart, bitter heart tries to keep it all inside 
心都涼了 心都涼了 還要藏起來 
Bitter heart, bitter heart shadows will help you try to hide, 
心都涼了 心都涼了 暗地比較好藏起來
Bitter heart, my bitter heart is just getting a little fragile, 
心都涼了 我的心都涼了 變得比較脆弱了
Bitter heart, bitter heart of mine, 
心都涼了 我的心都涼了
of mine, of mine, of mine, of mine, of mine. 
我的心 我的心 我的心 我的心 我的心

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 zxcxz 的頭像
    zxcxz

    南台灣小白鯨

    zxcxz 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()